Amazon now offers One year subscription to Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac on $68.23 shipped. Regularly $80 is 15% off the going rate and the lowest we can find. Today’s deal is about $4 off last year’s Black Friday price and just a few dollars off the lowest price we tracked on Amazon for the latest release (all the details about 9to5Mac). Parallels Desktop 17 is one of the best virtual desktop software suites for people looking to bring Windows content to your Mac platform, including running PC games on your Apple machine, moving files, or testing the application you are developing, among many other things. Head below for a closer look and more details.
the Parallel Office 17 suite is easily one of our favorite options in the category. Alongside all latest features and compatibility with Apple Intel and M1 machines, you can have a better idea of what you are looking for here. It offers direct access to Windows from your Mac without rebooting, including everything from PC games and apps, simple drag-and-drop between operating systems, and more.
Along with rounding up today’s top Mac and iOS apps, the Ukrainian development team behind the Unclutter app is still running a notable donation campaign with proceeds going directly to the official account of the “National Bank of Ukraine to support the Ukrainian Army, Humanitarian Fund of the Ministry of Social Policy, as well as volunteers whom we personally know and trust. You can get all the details if you’re interested in our coverage here.
More details about Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac:
- One year subscription
- Seamlessly run Windows apps and games side-by-side with macOS apps without restarting your Mac
- Optimized for macOS Monterey and Windows 11 to support the latest features and functionality
- Run multiple operating systems like Windows, Linux, and macOS at the same time in a virtual machine to efficiently transfer data and share resources
- Easily drag and drop text and images from one application to another, between Mac and Windows operating systems
- Rebuilt and optimized to run natively on Apple M1 and Intel Mac devices, improving speed and performance