XMEye for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a Desktop PC / Laptop functioning Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and MacOS / OS X. Let’s learn a bit more about this brand new app and then take a look at the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
As I already told you in my last post that SuperPro Live is an application that allows you to monitor your video surveillance network, Xmeye works on the same mechanism that you can monitor software for IPC and DVR. It is a simple app that you don’t have any professional skills to set it up, just login by device serial number to see live broadcast. You can download Xmeye for your Android devices from the following link.
Download XMEye for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks offline installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks application player | Remix OS Player for PC.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “XMEye“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all emulator apps.
- Click on the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the onscreen instructions to play it.
- To download XMEye APK.
- Download and to install Bluestacks: Bluestacks offline installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks application player
- Once you have installed Bluestacks, double click on the APK you just came from downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed file Xmeye.
- Click it XMEye to open it, follow the onscreen instructions to read it.
You can also use Andy OS to install XMEye for computer, here is the tutorial: How to run Android apps on Mac OS X with Andy